due to lack of
Membership. I will maintain this site indefinetly to keep interested
people up to date on other Alabama Kiwanis Events and
next RIF Date is Friday, Apr 24, 2009 Let's all make plans
be there and support our Reading program. Bring a friend!!|
May 2 is the Kiwanis Kids/Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast at Applebee's. Let sell those tickets and help support our Sponsored Youth.
2008 Annual 5K Run & 1K Fun Run
was held on Sat. Oct. 18th at Moon Lake, Idle Hour Park, Phenix City, AL.
Our 2008 event was a great success.
Click HERE for a slideshow of the event.
For Runners to make comments and/or suggestions email here.
Kiwanis Club of Phenix City
President:: Cathy Murray
Secretary:: Earl Hutchinson
706 718 5164
Treasurer: Rebecca Bratcher
The Central High School Key Club has 30+ members. They have a Pancake Breakfast scheduled for Saturday, March 7 2009 @ 8 AM EST. Let's give them our complete support as we can have a very strong club this year.
Lakewood and Sherwood K-Kids are active. We will have a joint activity later this school year with them
Key Leader Event
April 25, 26 & 27 at Lay Lake, 4H Camp, Columbina, AL.
We had 52 student participants with 14 adult staff. A Great Event. We are scheduled for April,24, 25 & 26 of 2009.
Objects of Kiwanis
The six permanent Objects of Kiwanis International were approved by Kiwanis club delegates at the 1924 Convention in Denver, Colorado. Through the succeeding decades, they have remained unchanged.
1. To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
2. To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
3. To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
4. To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
5. To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
Club Information - Activities Calendar - News - Photos - Club History - Committees - Sponsored Youth Programs - Kiwanis Family Links - Membership Interest
Copyright © 2000-08 Kiwanis Club of Phenix City, Alabama. All Rights Reserved. Webmaster is responsibile for all content